Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: South Korea!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    South Korea!

    We're not quite 100% online yet. For now, I'm only on in little sputters.

    Anyway, here's our blog: Soju Wishes and Kimchi Dreams
    *mooooooooo*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: South Korea!

    Quote Originally Posted by kerbythepurplecow View Post
    We're not quite 100% online yet. For now, I'm only on in little sputters.

    Anyway, here's our blog: Soju Wishes and Kimchi Dreams
    I want more blogs!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: South Korea!

    I'm working on it! If you're lucky and patient, you'll probably get an Aaron falls in poop story
    *mooooooooo*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •